My cat says:
"I don't care how many pins it takes to make a hat,
I am sitting next to you on 'my' quilt!!"
I'm preparing for a 'mini' market,
and as summer is upon us,
I'm making sunhats again...
(hence the blog-silence!!)
Some with roses sewn on...
Some reversible ones with spots, or roses...
Some with flowers...
Anything that is hat-able is a joy to make into a hat!
7 comments:
ooh! I like your hats ... and your cat xx
Very cute hats. Hope they sell well for you. : )
The hats are lovely. I hope you have lots of sales.
Fun hats! How cats avoid all the pins but a husband walking across the floor in stocking feet can find every one I'll never know!
The hats are gorgeous! Good luck at the mini mart.
Your hats are very pretty. Aren't cats so funny? I wonder how she got through all those pins.
What a great set of hats! Hope that they sell well for you at the craft market!
Post a Comment