Thursday, 4 July 2013

A Finish for July

I didn't piece this top,
my friend Andrea did,
but I did add borders and I did quilt it
on my Longarm Quilting Machine.
 I had several distractions,
and so it took a while to set aside some time to just get quilting!
 But it's done!
 And it's been quilted with a pantograph called
'Popcorn'.
*****
 I have also managed to get borders
on my Scrappy Trippy quilt top.
 It was a bit windy for a photo....
 Now to decide which of these two quilts
will make a better picnic blanket wedding present...

Baby-Kalico and I will need to ponder this awhile...

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

And what a beautiful place to ponder!
They are both fun, scrappy quilts. I'd picnic with either! : )

Plum Cox said...

My goodness, your baby is growing up, isn't she?
I'm sure that she'll be very good at helping you decide which quilt to part with!

Vicki W said...

You and your longarm are getting along beautifully!

Kristie said...

Breathtaking views! Your quilts are very pretty too!
Kristie

maria said...

Lovely quilt, gorgeous colours. Hope you enjoyed Wimbledon.

Anonymous said...

You did a fabulous job on the quilting...you seem to be really getting the hang of the longarm!