I almost forgot to share my 3 seconds of fame :)
picked this blog as June's blog of the month....
(My 1980's star quilt was on the blog at the time...
And she's right, I am a woman of few words lol)
However, my true fortune lies in the picture below:
My youngest son brought this home from school for me.
High praise indeed, from one of my most honest critics!!!
7 comments:
Have you noticed your number of readers jumping since being in the mag?
Glad you recognize the fame that really matters. : )
congratulations xx
...and it looks just like you, too :) He's got the roses right, hasn't he! I love picture like that...
Congratulations! What a well-deserved honor.
Well done! Quilting recognition and family love - what more could anyone want?!
What a fabulous picture!
Of course, you could immortalise it in fabric and stitch now.....
it is a bit of an interesting wrap of your blog..........I see what you mean.......
Post a Comment