1. to put by or away as for safekeeping or future use, usually in a secret place (usually followed by away ): The squirrel stashes away nuts for winter. "
or
The wife stashes the secret Marzipan and Mozart Kugeln away from the rest of her family!
My dear friend J travels to Germany on business and very kindly sent me my absolute favourite chocolates: Mozart Kugeln, which are simply too good to be shared with those who are not discerning in their chocolate taste ;o)
Thanks J. I shall savour them slowly and scroogily!
6 comments:
Oh Niederegger marzipan from Lubeck - there is no finer nectar from heaven - jealous much - although I must admit our local Tescos have started to sell the long oval bars but I have to make a special journey there as its the other side of town and I dont usually shop there - but sometimes needs must, it's a dirty job but somebody has to do it :) Enjoy your treat :)
Yes Anne, the Niederegger Marzipan is absolutely divine too!!!
We once visited Vienna and I ejoyed all the chocolate and tarts! Divine!
My daughter did a semester abroad in Austria and brought home lots of wonderful chocolate, but I don't remember that one in the mix.
o m g a whole box of that marzipan too drool I still have the box from the last time (too long ago) I had that, for embroidery project on the go. My son bought it for me in Lubeck. I shared. What a dope.
Oh wait a minute! Did you save some Mozart for ME?!? :cD
Post a Comment