Whatever you are making, I like the look of your fabric choices. Interested to see the outcome!Wishing you well as the time draws near.
Nice fabrics...what size hex's?
Ooh, pretty!
I wonder how many quilty things you've stitched together while waiting on something. Good way to pass the time. Hope you are feeling well. How's the new little nest spot coming along? All ready?
Love the colours, another pretty project I'm sure. K.
This will be a lot of work, but looking good.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Whatever you are making, I like the look of your fabric choices. Interested to see the outcome!
Wishing you well as the time draws near.
Nice fabrics...what size hex's?
Ooh, pretty!
I wonder how many quilty things you've stitched together while waiting on something. Good way to pass the time. Hope you are feeling well. How's the new little nest spot coming along? All ready?
Love the colours, another pretty project I'm sure. K.
This will be a lot of work, but looking good.
Post a Comment