Monday, 12 September 2011

Crochet One, Knit Two & Quilt Five

My unborn baby is already being spoilt!
Katie Z. from Zana's Nini sent baby a beautiful crochet hat
with a choice of 3 colour flowers...
So cute! Thanks Katie Z!
Check out her Etsy shop!

As the season has turned, I have knitted
the boys new hats for school
(I can't crochet at all!)
2 obvious things happened with the hats...
1) I couldn't get the boys to let me take any sensible photos..
And 2) The little guy has already lost his hat at school!!


Kate N. very kindly sent me some quilt tops
to hand over to Vicky for Project Linus...
Kate is amazingly productive
and I am so looking forward to catching up
with her again... soon!
We will be meeting another blogger
who I have admired for some time too...
soon!
I'm sure you'll get to read all about it on our blogs...
soon!
Another bad photo of the top below
(the borders are straight in reality!!)
And this red, white and blue top is my favourite from Kate,
but it's not a great photo either :(
Thanks Kate for five fabulous tops for a great cause!
(and see you... soon! ;oD )

3 comments:

Katie Z. said...

Well, I can't knit!

I'm just glad the hat, etc., arrived safely!

dutchcomfort said...

Lovely little hat for the lovely little girlie!

Ahhh boys..., I love when they make fun over a knitted hat!

Kate’s quilts are beautiful!!

Janet O. said...

Precious little hat for your new one!
And great hats for your boys--why can't kids come home with the things that left with them?
Lots of great quilts ahead for this nice collection of tops! Kate really is amazing!