...are easier to pin and stitch on
if you don't have 'certain distractions'
who are seeking warmth on a chilly night...
... 'certain distractions' also seem to like chasing the needle
going in and out! So sitching is almost impossible!
And to think a few days ago I was muttering that,
besides the odd animal sacrifice (or gift as she probably calls it!),
she's not very friendly to me,
the sucker who feeds her, changes her water etc etc...!!
Perhaps as the seasons change and she wants to be indoors
more often she'll get into this pachwork hobby of mine
and just accept that the needle and thread moves up and down
without need of 'assistance'! ;o)
5 comments:
I once babysat at a houses where I couldn't crochet because the cats attacked the moving yarn!
Oh, she looks so cozy!!
So cute and cozy!
Aww, how cute!
Abby looks adorable all cuddled up in your hexagons!
Post a Comment