I can't even begin to describe this place...
It's magical (even in the rain)...
It's unusual...
It's full of surprises...
It's too much to take in and do so taking photos is almost impossible...
It kept the boys entertained and excited the whole time...
It's well worth a visit!
3 comments:
Oh Karol-Ann you brought back such great memories of a lovely holiday up there about 7 or 8 years ago when we stayed in Arkengarthdale almost in County Durham with another family who are good friends - we visited this place at the recommendation of a work colleague in Gloucester - a Yorkshirewoman and I'd never heard of this place until she suggested it - we had such a fab day except the moment when Sarah freaked out going through one of the passages and I had to take her back out again going against the flow of traffic and got soaked for our efforts - all the surprise water jets were such great fun - must return some time - probably now Sarah has grown up a bit with a lot more courage :)
Such a lovely and magical place. It reminds me a bit of a fairytale forest in Holland, called the Efteling. Unfortunately they have changed it into a huge amusement park now.
awesome! I wish this were my backyard.
Post a Comment