With now only 9 weeks to go, I thought I had better get a nappy/diaper changing bag made. Especially if I suddenly have to make a dash for the hospital ;o)
As it's custom made for me by me, I put in 5 internal pockets for keeping all the baby junk...er... I mean stuff separate =)
And I have finally started nesting, I thought I'd work on the house first before I tackle the 'nursery'. I bought the boys dinosaur curtains and a rug to match for their room and today from 2 of their old t-shirts, I made these pictures:
Making these entailed 2 old pictures on wooden frames, my handy staple gun, interfacing on the backs of the t-shirts and camouflage fabric. And Voila! 2 DIY bedroom canvases.
The boys were very pleased.
**********
Barely a day goes by without some new Lego creation in our house!
Roaaahhhrrr!
**********
And a parting shot of some local scenery.
I had to pull the car over to let these stragglers go by...
Beautiful Yorkshire!
4 comments:
Clever idea for your boys!
That is quite the Lego creation. We went through so much of that when my boys were young--now ages 26 and 22.
Love your parting shot!
Yay for nesting!! And the nappy bag looks perfect....My boys had CARTONS of legos! I just loved this post, and a glimpse into your busy life!
Bonnie
Love the diaper bag!
Your package is on the way... I'll have to tell you about the excitement involved in shipping it!
Legos are sooo cool now - wish they'd been this clever when I was a kid. roar!
Post a Comment