Just as I was leaving, the postman pulled up in his little red van and brought me reading material for the waiting room from Anne - fantastic timing!
Anne included some roses and boy fabric too - thanks Anne for a very pleasant surprise.
And a piece of red spotty pvc fabric for the new kitchen (and the messy kids!) And some spotty fleece which I have in mind for someone who visits and is always cold ;-)
So I was doing rather well for fabric, but things just got better. A wonderful lady called Barb (who has no blog) contacted me recently wanting to know if I still wanted rose fabric. Why yes!! So we arranged to swap some fabric.
Thanks Barb!
They are already over papers with Anne's fabrics.
The kitchen is coming along nicely and the worktop guy is in today so there will be major changes soon.

Friday the plasterer came in to do the old kitchen ceiling so everything had to be moved onto our bed for the day :-((( Not a pretty sight!
Friday the plasterer came in to do the old kitchen ceiling so everything had to be moved onto our bed for the day :-((( Not a pretty sight!
Saturday, was the local village show. I got a First in the Abstract Painting section (only 2 entries LOL)
and a First in the Needlework section (lots of entries) with Rosie's bag.
On the way home from the Village Show, I saw this down the small road I take to get home...
On the way home from the Village Show, I saw this down the small road I take to get home...
And now, my computer time must be well and truly up, so until next time, keep on keeping on :-)
12 comments:
The new kitchen is looking sooooooo exciting! You must be so pleased.
Wow you've been busy! Congrats on your wins!
The kitchen is going to be really beautiful and I know you are very excited. Congrats on the winnings.Love alll the fabrics. I always enjoy your posts . Hugs Marie
Congratulations on your ribbons. Your painting is wonderful! Your new kitchen is soooo close now....
Now this is a full post! Lots of good reading and pictures! The kitchen is looking awsome!! And look at all the goodies you have! You are a lucky gal!
Your kitchen is looking good...I'm so jealous! Mine is in desperate need of gutting and revamping.
Your fabric purchase looks good...wouldn't mind knowing what treasure house you found it in :o)
Congratulations on your prizes,especially the bag. I have just finished the stitching for the same one but somehow have misplaced the pattern for sewing so it might be a short while before I can complete it. The kitchen looks great oo - over here we get lots of UK Tv shows showing renovations etc. I usually try to sneak watching them but sometimes get caught. So I have enjoyed seeing your photos.
Congratulations!!! The kitchen will be beautiful, I hope the worktop guy will stay for a few days :)
Ddoes the man with his arm crossed has no idea how to continue...? He looks so lost in his kitchen... LOL!
We will all be envious when the kitche is ready!
Lovely fabrics and gifts.
Love your 9-patch painting!
I've set my blog space to bring you up whenever you post, so take your time... do what you must do. I know what busy is like - and obviously you do too!!
Whilst reading your post, I realized that I am about a week behind myself! Time flies! Love all your rose fabrics and reading material is always welcome! Your kitchen is starting to look stunning. Wow! Can't wait to see the finished pictures. What a strange wedding party, walking down the road?! Hope you have a great crafty weekend!
The new kitchen will be great and I am so happy for you to soon have it all done. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment