I have finished my Red Berry Crush a.k.a. Bonnie's Orange Crush Mystery Quilt.
Designed By Bonnie Hunter @ Quiltville
Pieced By Moi

Quilted By Chris @ Father's HeartDesigned By Bonnie Hunter @ Quiltville
Pieced By Moi
Bound By Moi
Helped and kept company whilst hand stitching the binding by DS2...
(or as my mother calls him 'Dennis...' I'm sure you can guess the rest LOL)
21 comments:
Your berry crush looks good enough to eat, never mind snuggle under.
I love it when my my not so little Dennis's appear for the snuggle tests.
Wow - it looks great. And I was interested to see how the trees had grown in the background in comparison to your header picture. You must be so pleased and your guests will love snuggling under it too.
It turned out great!
Love the color-choices! Hope the little guy isn't too disappointed that the quilt isn't going onto his bed?!
That sweet little man of yours knows a good snuggly quilt when he sees it. It is a gorgeous quilt. Lucky the guest who sleeps beneath it!
What a beautiful picture of and a beautiful quilt. I love the backdrop of the mountains. I admire you for completing a large project like this! My attention span is far too short for this! And seeing your sewing machine groan under the weight of this huge quilt, makes me even more sure I will not be taking on such a project!
I love it. Great work!
She's a beauty for sure. Just lovely and great colours too.
Fantastic - well done KA. One day I will nip over and photograph my quilts against your lovely backdrops ( now there's a sentence that would only make sense to a quilter - lol )
It looks amazing!!
Who says quilting in a sedentary hobby...I bet your arms are sore from wrestling that under the machine!!
Very, very pretty quilt. Good work.
How yummy. I can see why DS2 loves it. Maybe you will find him sleeping in the guest room now and then!
Wow what a big achievement. That is a large quilt with lots of work. Well done : o )
Oh I love the colors! And the green rolling hills! Oh! this AZ girl would LOVE to see all that GREEN!
It is gorgeous, congratulations on finishing it!
Stunning quilt, and DS2 is just too cute under it.
I love my orange one, but that berry is a sight to behold. Awesome.
WOW...just gorgeous Karol-Ann!!! I love it!
Two little boys and that big, big, wonderful quilt?
Shame on me, I'm lazy girl, but I promise I'll change myself. Starting tommorow (I hope)
Congratulation on your masterpiece
S.
Wow what a beautiful Quilt you made!
Hugs, Beertje Zonn
Your quilt is awesome!!! Love seeing this mystery outcome in different colors!!! 8-)
Post a Comment