Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Are you receiving me!

Firstly, apologies if in the last few days (3 in fact!) you have expected an email from me or if you have left me a comment. I have diligently emailed replies and merrily sent them off into the World Wide Wastebasket!!! Turns out my yahoo! email was just not sending. I have been so frustrated. Finally after an email to yahoo!, clearing cookies, cache and my inbox it seems to be semi-operational again. I have signed up to google mail too just in case this carries on...

So, in the last few days, the only person who has received something from me has been Birgit...

I made her this fabric postcard to wish her luck for her Quiltfest in Schoenaich, Germany on the 26th of July. The theme for the day is fruit or vegetables. Birgit is a big tease and is concerned that we may not have any fresh vegetables here LOL


The big clearout has unearthed some good stuff :-) So I have upgraded my sewing bag for handquilting to this...


In its previous life it contained skin creams.
So it has been saved from the skip, but will my yahoo email be so lucky??!!!!

9 comments:

Ginger Patches said...

My pincushion arrived today!!!! It's absolutely adorable...love the little patches on his behind!! I e-mailed you so hopefully you will get it. When I read that your e-mail is acting up thought I'd tell you again here :) I love the little tin of candy and the way you wrapped with the cat fabric, sooo cute!! Thank you sooo much :)

Hugs,
Tammy

Unknown said...

I don´t know if I was expecting an e-mail from you *VBG* I hope everything is in order now.

Melody said...

LOVE the postcard. I saw a book that had "quilted postcards" but never got a chance to see all the different ideas. I like your idea. You could do so many things with this.

Did you use fuseable webbing?

Oh, thanks for stopping by my blog. I might get to put pics on it tommorrow!! Yaaay!!!

Unknown said...

Surely DH can't complain if you're recycling that face cream bag - after all you're saving the planet ;-)

dutchcomfort said...

Sigh... I’ve been up all night to wait for your email... LOL!
I hope it’s all working again, test, test!
Love your newly discovered hand-quilting container!

The Calico Cat said...

Love the veggie print in that jar! - The variety & clarity of the images speaks to me. (I am a big fan of I Spy quilts.)

Lynda said...

Clearing out is really tedious, but the feeling you'll get when it's all done will be worth it, and I usually find some forgotten treasures in the mess! Bonus!
That reminds me, my sewing room is well overdue for a tidy!

loulee said...

So clearing out is not all bad! I'm sure you'll find many more little treasures you can manage to keep. Cute little needle book by the way.

Toni said...

yah for cleaning!!!!

What a cute little postcard!!

I'm receiving you fine :)