Carol Doak's Block of the Month's come with some fantastic motivation! June's block had the offer of 60 FQ's for the first picture posted. Well after my dreadful day I was definitely incentivised!
I sewed like a woman possessed, my hands were shaking, my heart pounding. Just at the end my bobbin ran out! Oh no, new bobbin in, press flat, take photo...
A great block to make, one of my favourites so far, but is it a winner?
Love this block... missed this post somehow... was looking what colour you used with your African fabrics... result of a post of Juliann (unwritten). I’m working on gifts and gifts, finishing, finishing, but I would love to start on some blocks from your gorgeous fabrics. I’m desperately i need of a new project..LOL, pondering on the kind of pattern I would like to use. I’m a square girl but looking at this fabulous block... wow! You are so talented! Hope your decluttering will soon be finished! I’m in need of some inspiration!
4 comments:
It's a winner but I don't know if it won the 60 FQ's. A great block.
What a beautiful block, Karol-Ann.
Kind regards
Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
from the Netherlands
It is a winner for me. I love those Amafu fabrics you are using.
Love this block... missed this post somehow... was looking what colour you used with your African fabrics... result of a post of Juliann (unwritten). I’m working on gifts and gifts, finishing, finishing, but I would love to start on some blocks from your gorgeous fabrics. I’m desperately i need of a new project..LOL, pondering on the kind of pattern I would like to use. I’m a square girl but looking at this fabulous block... wow! You are so talented! Hope your decluttering will soon be finished! I’m in need of some inspiration!
Post a Comment