We've had a load of cement delivered to finish off the driveway.
I finished the borders on the Project Linus UK top Kate sent me...
It was really windy so I was struggling to use my trusty gate quilt display!
And I finally got my shop open again....
There's not much in the shop yet. I'll add a few more things as and when I find the time and when I have less distractions...
And when DS1 is better. He's poorly again, poor chap. He has Slapped Cheek, a virus. Perfectly harmless, just a bit exhausting for the poor guy.
As you can see by his face he enjoyed the chocolate pudding I bought him to cheer him up (or so I thought except I found some of it down the sofa so maybe he didn't!)
7 comments:
Poor little guy! Hope he feels better very soon.
Love the Linus Quilt and what girl wouldn’t be happy with such a driveway?!
Hope you son is feeling better soon. Your Project Linus quilt is very cute. I like the variation of the blocks that you used.
I hope the little man is feeling better soon.
I just adore the picture of your little helper trying to catch that flyaway quilt - hope the chocolate monster recovers soon
Nice pictures! Sorry to hear your little fellow is feeling blue...hopefully the administration of regular doses of chocolate pudding will put him right :o)
I hope your DS is feeling better. Congratulations on your driveway!
Hope DS is feeling better by now. The shop is lovely! Your photos are very good. Good luck with it.
Post a Comment