In 'real-life'the lime is very bright against the black. I used my South African Amafu fabrics again and I really do like them a lot so I'm sure there'll be other blocks with them shortly.
This Bank Holiday Monday our local village held it's annual Cuckoo Festival. As a 'Mum' I had a shift on the school's cakestall...
And my sewing skills were stretched to making a wooden cuckoo an apron out of an old dishtowel (in about 3 minutes LOL)
I am slowly moving into the new room. Not quite sure where to put it all!!!!!
But the view is nice :-)
7 comments:
Great block and lime green!! Bonus!!
I think your new sewing area is wonderful!
Lovely block - I've got Amafu bookmarked (for when the stash is reduced a little)!
Your new sewing area looks great - will we get a tour when it's done?
Love the fabrics on your Carol Doak block -- really great!
A new sewing space? With a view? Awesome! I'm lucky to have a big space (now that the kids have grown up), but it's on the basement level and I have no view at all...
That a girl...moving into a new space...looks like it will be a great place to sit and sew!
I love your Carol Doak block, looks like lots of sewing in that one,
Kerry
The Carol Doak block looks fantastic! The yellow and black look great as contrasts - must look fantastic in the original.
Yes you do have a nice view there.
Post a Comment