The patterned fabric is from South Africa. A Makoti wax print that I bought from a fabric shop called Lapland in Montagu. I had bought the gusset fabric for my hexagon quilt as I wanted to add more red to it, but after I'd washed my fabrics these two ended up on top of each other and I thought they just had to be something together... so they are my April bag.
Here's my 'baby' eating alphabet noodles from Germany.
Both kids love these noodles and DS1 likes to try find the letters for his name, while DS2 just likes to get them in (or near) his mouth LOL
6 comments:
Nice bag..and done well within the month!
Lovely bag! DS2 looks like he's having a great time.
Great bag---I like it!!
Ahhhhhhh, he is too darling!!
Beautiful bag!
Kind regards
Sonnja
Beertje Zonn
I spot a few letters on his face, so cute.
Excellent bag - the triangles work so much better than the suggested circles, imho. Marvellous fabric!
Post a Comment