Friday, 4 April 2008

Why I'm feeling cluttered...

Ok, where are my scissors?

This house is a mess! I'm trying to tidy up, but it's going very slowly. I have managed one room so far.... And I am sewing a few little strips together for Bonnie's Orange Crush mystery quilt too... BUT I just can't find my scissors. I know I hid them so that nobody would be tempted to cut paper with them. Now, of course, I can't find them...

Here are a few pics of our SA house. This should give you an idea of why I am finding our Yorkshire house so messy:










Believe me, our Yorkshire house doesn't look like this. If it was as neat and tidy (and clutter-free) as our SA house maybe I'd know where my scissors are LOL

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my - what a gorgeous place - no wonder you up sticks and decamp for the winter. You know the sure way to relocate those scissors - go out and buy a new pair, then the old ones wil reappear as if by magic. Works every time for me :o)
Joking apart, hope they materialise soon for you

loulee said...

Beautiful house. What are you doing back here? LOL

I'm with you on the hiding of my scissors thing. I find the big person is the worst culprit!

dutchcomfort said...

OMG it just looks like my house, I mean dreamhouse... LOL! Wonderful!
Scissors... make yourself an apron with scissor-departments... take care you don’t fall!

Elsie Montgomery said...

Would you like a boarder! I'll bring two pair of scissors?

green with envy

keslyn said...

Your SA home looks gorgeous, pity it is a fare way from my place or I would come and stay awhile, it looks like a 5 star hotel.
I think that is a good idea go and purchase a new pair of scissors.
Happy sewing
Kerry
Glad you like yoour sewing machine mat.

Lynda said...

At least when you find your scissors, you'll be able to cut fabric with them! It doesn't matter how many times I say not to use my best Fiskars for paper, the family think that their bit of paper won't matter!
Great house, by the way.

Unknown said...

Beautiful house, I am not surprised that you want to stay there.

Kate North said...

But if you had all the stuff you own in your SA, it might not be as neat and clutter-free, either! :)

Sarah said...

I think your scissors are with my 2 watches I've lost...
House in SA looks fantastic. I'd even be tempted to get in the pool.

Pink and Barbara said...

wow...what a house!

Chookyblue...... said...

this house looks great.......just got to your blog so why don't you live there???

PAULE said...

Hi
I've just discovered your blog. Your SA house is really gorgeous.

Paule -Reunion Island

Sunny said...

Oh! What a gorgeous house! I was just browsing along. I just discovered your blog from one of Vicki's Field Tripping the Web posts. Your quilts are lovely too.