Now if you have any spare fabric (!) and you're feeling charitable Sonnja makes bears called 'Beertjie Zonn' for African children affected by HIV-Aids. Here are some of the bears she's made with fabric that I sent her. Sonnja blogs about all the bears she makes and she is just so clever turning your fabric into gifts for the children. Please feel free to click on her blog should you wish to send her some fabric. (Pieces only need to be 12 x 24 inches)
And if you still want to win some fabric for yourself feel free to comment on this or my previous post. I'll draw a winner (or two) on Monday the 14th.
5 comments:
LOL, I wish I had more time in the day for more projects....the bears are too cute!
I do love the Da Gama fabrics. YOur bears are too cute also.
Hurray for Sonnja indeed, she is doing such a wonderful job!
A very happy belated anniversary! The little quilts with hearts is beautiful. What a clever swap!
Given Colleen's recent loss at the hands of South Africa post, I vote you declare her the winner.
Wow how great of Sonnja sewing bears for the children in Africa.
Post a Comment