Monday, 14 April 2008

And the winners are...

Well me again, because I got a beautiful painting from my son today.


I put all the comments in a container and DS1 picked a winner:

KATE you won, but Kate already has those fabrics from me so I'll send her something else.

So we needed another winner for the Da Gama fabrics:

Loulee! You're it.

But DS1 was having fun so more names were pulled out:

Anne Ida & Sarah Jayne

Still the child wasn't finished.

Next came:
The Quilting Pirate, Kerry, sbonetsue and Ruth.

After that, I took the container away!!!!

You'll all get something in the mail. I'm not sure what it will be, but I'll have a dig in my stash tonight and mail it off this week. In case I don't have it, could you just send me your address to sewkalico at yahoo dot co dot uk

Here's a pic of me today taken by DS1, definitely feeling older (with Anne's heart wallhanging above our bed.)


Lucky my DMIL gave me some anti-aging creams for my birthday, I'll just go and put some on quickly LOL

5 comments:

loulee said...

I won, Yippie! Thankyou Karol Ann, thank you DS1.
Congrats to the others too.

Unknown said...

Good job you took the tub away - you'd have had nothing left if he'd had his way! The wallhanging looks great in your bedroom, so glad you like it!

Ruth's Place said...

Thank you!! and a big thank you to DS1 too...

Congratulations to the other winners too!

dutchcomfort said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Karol-Ann’s fabrics really rock!

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

THANKS FOR THE KIND OFFER...i MUST ADMIT...LOOKING AT YOUR SWEET BOY CHEERED ME UP TREMENDOUSLY!