Friday, 25 April 2008

3 Steps forward. 1 Step back!

I've made some more progress on my New York Beauties.
Here is E3

And A3

BUT here is A2!!

When I printed it out I must have hit 'scale' instead of 'crop' on the printer! So it's too small. I'm sort of relieved as I wasn't crazy about the colour scheme...

But it is still so annoying as I've done this before! I now have 3 orphans from this project - I feel a cushion coming on LOL

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it sounded like deja-vu! It will be a really nice cushion!!! :o)

Ruth's Place said...

I agree, it will be a stunning cushion!

Glad I can be motivation for your hand quilting. I'm hoping this weekend will let me catch up on myself!

Beertje Zonn said...

Beautiful!.
Know you the Netherlandse Quilster
Jacqueline de Jonge?
Her site is:
http://home.casema.nl/becolourful/
Kind regards

Sonnja
Beertje Zonn

Unknown said...

Nevermind - class it as a practice run - and a bonus cushion!

dutchcomfort said...

I admire your New York beauties! never enough cushions!

Patti said...

The beauty of orphans is that they cause us to make wonderful projects that we never would have made otherwise!

Toni said...

how awsome! I'm impressed with how much you have gotten done this week!!

Unknown said...

Do you handsew those blocks?

Juliann in WA said...

These blocks are amazing. I am sure I could make enough mistakes to make a room full of cushions.

Elsie Montgomery said...

Very nice! I've a NY in mind, so your posts are pushing me to start it.

YankeeQuilter said...

These blocks look wonderful. Points are so perfect!