Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Recovery Plans

Thanks for all the well wishes!
As of the night before, 
I am still on for my op tomorrow. 

My plan while I recover...

From tomorrow's plate removal surgery...


Is to get the borders on my 
rose star hexagon quilt.


One side is already sewn on,
another pinned.


In the past when I added borders to
English Paper Piecing,
I put the borders over papers too.


This time, I've just turned over
 a quarter inch seam allowance
and pinned it straight on,
to be sewn on as I go.


Wish me luck with that LOL

10 comments:

Vicki W said...

I hope your surgery goes well and your recovery is fast! That quilt is going to be spectacular.

Deb R said...

Good luck for your surgery tomorrow! I have loved watching the progress of this quilt, alas my papers and templates are sitting in a box waiting lol. Take care :)

Kim said...

LUCK!

Janet O. said...

Hope all goes well for you!

May Britt said...

Wish you the best :) And sewing is the best therephy to recovering :)

Lynda said...

Hope your op goes well, and loving your recovery plans!

maria said...

Hope the op goes well and enjoy the recovery sewing.
The quilt is beautiful

Diane-crewe said...

XXXXX EVERYTHING crossed that you get in .. get sorted .. and go home soon x

Fran said...

Hope everything went well today, such a beautiful quilt!

Beverley said...

I hope it all goes very well. xx