Sunday, 8 June 2014

Levens Quilt Show 2014

Lovely day at Levens Quilt show.
I didn't take many photos,
but I did buy a few magazines
to read in hospital on Tuesday.
Yes, a new date for surgery
assuming they don't cancel again...

6 comments:

Kim said...

Was fun to browse your blog to see what you've been up to. Lots and lots, I'd say! Glad you enjoyed the show. Fingers crossed your surgery stays in the schedule so you can get on with things. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and for all to go well.

Plum Cox said...

Good luck for the surgery. xx

Diane-crewe said...

fingers crossed you get to read your magazine in the hospital!! x

June said...

Prayers and good wishes as you go into the hospital. May you have a speedy recovery!

Denice Barker said...

Good luck on Tuesday!

Petra said...

Hope it goes well on Tuesday! Happy reading.