Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Goodbye Long Hair!




(Actually chopped it all off last Friday, 
but I am a bad blogger!)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I've just had my locks chopped back too...it must be something in the Autumn (h)air. :o)

Diane-crewe said...

do you feel all light and liberated? I had long hair for 15 years then on impulse went and had it all chopped of xx never regreted it x
new style looks good .. but you seem to have no face!! lol x

June said...

I really like it! A nice new look for Fall. Your hair is such a pretty color, too!

Plum Cox said...

Oh my goodness! Sold it to raise cash (just like in Little Women?) for buying more fabric?

All very brave - but new 'do' looks lovely!

Karen's Quilts from Cape Town said...

Looks good!

maria said...

The new style looks fabulous , so stylish.

Kate North said...

Wow - can't wait to see it in person. Looks great from the photo!

Janet O. said...

VERY pretty new 'do!
My hair won't hold a shape like that, so I keep it long so I can pull it back when it gets unruly. Wish I had such pretty, flaxen locks!

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG thats a big change......looks nice from the side............

Nancy said...

Ohhh, love your new hair style. Did you give your "lock" to Locks of Love?

Lynda said...

WOW! Stunning!