Thursday, 5 September 2013

Quilted, But Not Bound

Finally, (after much singing and dancing
with thread running out on the bottom and then the top!)
I've managed to get this quilt off the Longarm...

A joy to quilt as I loved the pattern
(and the thread!),
now I just need to bind it...


I've backed it in purple
that I pieced...

And quilted it with 'Feather Curls'
by Timeless Quilting Designs...

I'm thinking to bind it in purple
(but then I am rather partial to purple! LOL)

*****
Miss Kalico continues to grow


Surprisingly so too do my vegetables!
I was rather slack this year,
but we're still managing to harvest a few beans...

Lots of radishes...
(hate them! LOL)

And quite a few prickly cucumbers...

So Summer has not been bad to us at all this year!

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Looks beautiful--love the purple! Go for a purple binding!
I grew radishes one year and then wondered why--haven't grown them since. : )

Lynda said...

Gorgeous quilt - and I'm envious of your patience in making all those tiny triangles!

Vicki W said...

I love the feathered curls panto. I think it creates beautiful texture.

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely quilt...........baby Kalico sure is growing.......