I was lucky enough to be able to combine our trip
to Wimbledon with a visit to my quilty friend Kate.
I made her a little something with African fabrics
because for months (years?) we swapped African blocks
because for months (years?) we swapped African blocks
and I sort it sort of made sense :)
I also made her panda-loving son
a pencil case and coin purse to thank him
a pencil case and coin purse to thank him
for giving up his room for us...
I haven't downloaded my tennis photos yet,
but will do that after I've taken some photos
of my latest finishes.
3 comments:
Very nice, thoughtful gifts. Love the panda fabrics. Looked for your stylish hats while watching Wimbledon with my Mom the other day--no luck! : )
hope you had a good time .. had my mum on the look out for your hats .. no luck! she said she saw plenty ..just not yours xx
Love the panda fabrics! How did you happen to have two different ones?!
Post a Comment