Bonnie was getting her guest room ready for her son's visit
and incredibly I was getting our guest room ready
for my dear friend Helen who arrives tomorrow...
I am so looking forward to her visit!
On the bed is my 'Orange Crush' quilt -
one of Bonnie's Mystery quilts,
which I entitled 'Berry Crush' as I did it in red ;)
On the bedside cabinet is a little quilt
made by another dear friend Anne.
*****
Quilty visitors always welcome!
7 comments:
Looks comfy! Wish I could drop by. I've looked at the Orange Crush pattern. It seems pretty ambitious to me! I like it with red!
How lovely, have a great time with your friend!
Nice to see so many quilts actually being used on beds! Really a pretty one too....
Beautiful!! I love Bonnie's quilt patterns!! Nice job!! Hugs
What a lucky guest you have! How inviting! :-)
I must admit to you that I had a hard time tearing myself away from your header photo to look at your post. That picture is AMAZING!!
Those Rose Hexagons are really something too. You have some killer talent!
Very cute!
What a very warm and welcoming room ... the quilt is beautiful and cheery!
Post a Comment