Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Nearly, Nearly...

Collected 2 quilts that had been longarm-quilted
by Chris at Fathers-Heart today
so...
Nearly, nearly a finish (or 2) for 2012!
Just need to get the binding on them first!

*****

And the other nearly...
one more sleep until I get to hear Ricky Tims speak about his quilts
I'm really looking forward to it!

And of course,
another gratuitous baby-pic (for Granny!)

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Congrats on your first "nearly"
The second "nearly" sounds very fun!
And I'm not her Granny, but I still enjoy her photos! : )

YankeeQuilter said...

Have a fun day with Ricky! Two finishes in 2012...that will be great too!

dutchcomfort said...

That‘s a lovely nearly finish. The quilting looks wonderful!

Birgit-Patch said...

Bitte zeige uns die ganzen Quilts, wenn sie fertig sind.

Ich bin so neidisch, daß Du zu Ricky Tim gehst. Erzähl uns davon.

Clare said...

The first looks wonderful, the second will be awesome and the third is gorgeous!