Friday, 20 April 2012

Daily Traffic Jam & Studio Update

I was driving home today and had to wait for the neighbours
to move their sheep so I just quickly snapped this photo
of the kind of traffic we get around here :)


*****
This morning I had been showing a friend
the floor that DH has laid in the studio...
Just as well I went back in later to get a photo
as I had inadvertantly closed kitty in!
She was pretty pleased to see me again :)

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Your studio is going to be fantastic, it looks so big and bright & airy! Major jealousy. I use the dining room table - which means I have to put EVERYTHING away when I have finished.

Janet O. said...

Love that kind of traffic jam! We get that here occasionally, but not as much as we used to.
The studio floor is gorgeous! Aren't you thrilled?

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You studio space looks amazing! I am completely green with envy :o)

YankeeQuilter said...

Studio is looking gorgeous! I so miss the sheep...my neighbors used to shake their heads when I took photos of their flock....

Unknown said...

That studio is looking seriously scrummy - no wonder the cat snook in! :)

Kim said...

You know, people pay good money for photos such as this of your neighbor with his dog, shepherding the sheep home again. Love that. I had no idea your studio was going to so wonderfully finished. You'll want to spend every free moment out there...it's like a home away from home. :-D