Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Dolly Number Two

I made another doll,
(only my second)
for our neighbour's little girl.
This time, I didn't make the dress.
I upcycled it from some baby clothes.
I had to adapt the collar,
and I watched a video on you-tube
to try a new way of making the hair
so it's a bit different to the last doll I made.
Baby-kalico loves her doll
so I'm hoping dolly-number-2 makes
another little girl very happy.

3 comments:

Cath said...

it's gorgeous, sure to be loved!

YankeeQuilter said...

Nice job! I see lots of dolls in that baby's future...

Janet O. said...

These dolls are so sweet. I don't know how much you had to do to repurpose the baby clothes for the outfit on the new one, but it is very cute! I like the hair, too! I'm sure she will make the neighbor girl very happy. : )