We had a lovely trip to Bowness in the Lake District,
the weather wasn't warm enough to actually go out on a boat,
so we had a little stroll past the row boats
and into town for ice-creams,
and into town for ice-creams,
while some of us slept...
*****
I have been enjoying some pre-birthday spoils
with many thanks to a very special friend:
Only Birgit will know that there were actually more chocolates
in the box. BUT I can explain :)
I was reading an article about how woman OVER 40
have a tendency to put weight on more easily...
so I thought with just a few days to go,
I had better hurry up and eat them all up LOL
6 comments:
Oh, what a beautiful place! So relaxing. Too relaxing for some. : )
Love the box of goodies. Had a chuckle over your reasoning for eating up the chocolate.
Lovely gifts! The weight thing is true! It only gets worse, so you better eat all those chocolates!
But Karol-Ann not all of the chocolate ist for you alone!!!!
Good plan to eat all the chocolates ;-) Have a great birthday! x
Quick, eat the rest now. LOL
I read that same article about 5 minutes ago...feeling slightly panicked now! :o)
Post a Comment