I'd like to share an email conversation with you
and I am assuming my friend Lisa doesn't mind...
Lisa: (commenting about my rose stars): they are all just beautiful !
look forward to see your final design !
Me: Thank you. Final design? What's that? I never seem to finish anything
Lisa: yes you will ! you finished the Bonnie Quilt didn’t you ?
Me: No I didn't :(
Well, I guess 'Bonnie's quilt' JUST needs borders, backing, quilting, binding...
6 comments:
**LOL** your foto hid these facts pretty well !
What are you going to finish first now, the Bonnie Quilt or the rose stars :-) ?
Just keep making the blocks and when your daughter is 20 give them to her with a note that you made them the year she was born and wanted her to have them! lol!
Those stars are so very fun.
Your email conversation made me laugh. Could have been me in the "Me" position!
I think that UFO's and WIP's are just part of life's rich tapestry - or at least, I hope they are, as I have plenty and the number seems to be increasing not decreasing!
There is always tomorrow when you are a quilter! I just spent 2 years focusing on finishing UFO's and while it was satisfying there is nothing better then getting distracted by something new that you love! Love the pic of the Dales it was one of my fav places to visit when I travelled (BC before children) and there is nothing better then a fix of green when your in the midst of a brown Australia summer, happy quilting.
Post a Comment