I can't believe you are already done. I have planned one year for mine. You are very fast and I am sure Birgit is right your boys had to go hungry. It looks great and I am curious how the quilting will be done. Congrats!
Great ! I am on a quilting break as my school obligations came back full swing last week... and this week-end the lovely weather saw me taking up yardwork again ! I wish I was a Vishnu-like creature with many arms and the gift of ubiquity !
I am amazed by the number of projects you are working on, and maybe a bit jealous by how much you are getting done. But that's my fault for getting distracted. Well done Karol-Ann, you are an inspiration.
Wow, I guess you beat as all :-) ? I'm nearly there but top not put together yet! need to finish Sabinas purse for the school finishing party next week and my dress.... I guess....
The winner of my 'guess how many 4 patches' was Andrea (Welshquilter). I sent her some fabric from Birgit's Quilt shop, some Ritter Sport chocolate and a few other bits that I bought for her in Germany. She had the closest guess as she guessed 198 four-patches. I needed 195, but made 205 four-patches!
21 comments:
Da gabs am Wochenende wohl nix Warmes zu essen für die armen Jungs!
Sieht supersuperschön aus. Gratuliere.
Grüßle
Birgit
Congratulations!! It looks great -- and I love that fence for displaying quilts. Are you going to quilt it yourself?
Well - that was QUICK ! Take a lie- down lol. Looks great ... Scrappy but organised if that makes sense. Is this one for you ? xx
You certainly need to take a rest! Wow for the cathedral star blocks, the top looks so brilliant! Clever girl!
Wow you have been busy! Looks great. Put up your feet, get a cuppa tea and pat yourself on the back....
You´re genious! Mine is laying here, waiting............ Your´s looks really good.
Lieben Gruß aus Germany
Martina
I can't believe you are already done. I have planned one year for mine. You are very fast and I am sure Birgit is right your boys had to go hungry. It looks great and I am curious how the quilting will be done. Congrats!
Great ! I am on a quilting break as my school obligations came back full swing last week... and this week-end the lovely weather saw me taking up yardwork again ! I wish I was a Vishnu-like creature with many arms and the gift of ubiquity !
You made quick work of that!
You are such a busy bee! What a striking quilt that is.
WOWZA!! You go girl! Thanks for sending me the link..it just looks SUPER!
I too love your fence and the way you display your quilts.....makes me definitely want to come for a visit!
Bonnie
You're the star!
That is lovely.
Best
Joyce (no blog)
I am amazed by the number of projects you are working on, and maybe a bit jealous by how much you are getting done. But that's my fault for getting distracted. Well done Karol-Ann, you are an inspiration.
It looks lovely! Well done!
Wow, I guess you beat as all :-) ?
I'm nearly there but top not put together yet!
need to finish Sabinas purse for the school finishing party next week and my dress.... I guess....
xxx
Lisa
That Cathedral Star quilt is stunning...
Btw, who won with their closest guess as to how many 4 patches you took to Germany? Did I miss it?
The winner of my 'guess how many 4 patches' was Andrea (Welshquilter). I sent her some fabric from Birgit's Quilt shop, some Ritter Sport chocolate and a few other bits that I bought for her in Germany. She had the closest guess as she guessed 198 four-patches. I needed 195, but made 205 four-patches!
Awesome. Amazing how quickly you have gotten this top done. Fantastic pattern/design.
Wow, wow, wow, it is absolutely stunning!
Wow! I'm so impressed!! Should love to be your in your quilting group!!! Love your work!
I love the colours you chose for your Cathedral Stars! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment