I thought I'd try my hand this week at a bit of dress-making.
Baby-Kalico dress-making!
I bought a lovely book which claimed to have 'full-size patterns'.
It didn't mention that ALL the full size patterns were printed on the 2 sheets
and are just a mess of lines! :(
So I cut myself a pattern from one of Baby-Kalico's other dresses.
And made this little dress adding a flower that my mother had crocheted.
I can't wait to try some more!!
*****
And my 'Mummy' i.e. Granny-Kalico sent Baby H a parcel this week
which included this gorgeous knitted set:
It's still a little big, but it goes nicely with her new dress:
It's a shame my mother no longer knits for me,
but it's my own fault!: As a child
I don't think I appreciated all her hard work,
but I do now!!
but it's my own fault!: As a child
I don't think I appreciated all her hard work,
but I do now!!
I just can't believe how quickly she is growing up -
sitting up, giggling... it won't be long before she's off!
sitting up, giggling... it won't be long before she's off!
*****
Our strange cat seems to be able to make herself comfortable in any position :)
Our strange cat seems to be able to make herself comfortable in any position :)
8 comments:
She is absolutely adorable and looks like she is the sweetest baby ever! Love her new outfits too.
Oh, those eyes and that smile!!!
BTW, the dress is cute, too--and the sweater and cap set.
(I've had encounters with patterns like that--maddening!!)
what a lucky little girl xx
Oh she's a cutie! Love how she's modelling all the pretty clothes!...especially the knitted set...red is so her colour!
Awwww! very sweet!
How cute! Isn't it fun to dress baby girls!
I'm guessing she'll grow into that hat! teehee But it much be such fun to dress and make for a little girl after your two gorgeous boys
Oh she's so cute. what a clever mummy and granny .It must be time I came over for a cuddle lots of love Vicky xxxxxxx
Post a Comment