My little boys stayed at their Aunt's house for a night.
Besides the deathly silence in the house, I did get a chance to tidy my sewing room
and get a few things done...
Besides the deathly silence in the house, I did get a chance to tidy my sewing room
and get a few things done...
White borders on the baby quilt:
I ironed the backing for the scrappy heart quilt.
I was really pleased with how this pieced backing turned out.
It's very scrappy and it used up a lot of rose prints that I wasn't sure what to do with.
I also got my Cathedral Stars out and auditioned borders...
And I basted the doll quilt...
So although I can't wait to get them back, I did get quite a lot done.
5 comments:
It is very enlightening as to where you spend your time when you actually have a bit to yourselves - lol ! Everything is lovely - onto the quilting ?
Such pretty quilts! Glad you got to enjoy some quality time with fabrics while the boys were away. Isn't it great to have a few hours or an evening to yourself once in a while? I confess, I am not looking forward to when mine give up their naps... that is my quilt time a few days a week!
Good for you! I'm so pleased to hear you used that quiet time for yourself! I know that if it were me I'd be cleaning the oven or something equally daft! :o)
The baby quilt is beautiful!
The white border makes the quilt so "clean and fresh". Big like on that :)
Post a Comment