It can be really difficult getting Mr 'I hate sunny days' outside, but today DH asked him to come and help dig up some early potatoes and he was really keen...
Getting your hands full of dirt in the search for spuds is clearly very satisfying...
He also ate so many potatoes at dinner because we kept reminding him that these were the ones he'd dug up!
DH ate the smallest one once I'd steamed them...
And they don't need any salt or butter, they are just so tasty.
Harvesting potatoes: A game the whole family can play :-D
4 comments:
Lovely pictures!
As a child I loved to spend our holidays in cottages in the countryside. I always asked the neighouring farmers if I was allowed to help harvesting.
It’s good to know how our food is grown!
Danke für die schönen Bilder.
Das erinnert mich so an meine Kindheit, als wir selbst unsere Kartoffeln setzten und geerntet haben. Die schmecken viel besser als gekaufte!
This looks like a lot of fun! And your boys are adorable!
Bonnie
Your little man is so cute.
Post a Comment