Sunday, 5 June 2011

Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside....

We're just back from a week away at the seaside courtesy of my DMIL. It was wonderful.
The only thing better than all that sand between my toes was a trip to the National Botanical Gardens of Wales...



I have rather a lot of photos to sort through, but it was lovely to get away and get my sea view (and flower) fix for the next few months...

4 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I love the beach too and we're going next month.. It will be insanely hot and humid in Florida but i'll just have to stay in the water!

Kim said...

Time at the beach sounds wonderful. Glad you enjoyed your getaway - bet the Botanical Garden was a bit of heaven. :-D

katepang said...

Hello, I'm back! I hope you are fine this year - I LOVE the sandcastle, did you build that with your boys? Also the flower pictures are beautiful, very inspiring.

Unknown said...

Good for you to go on a short "holiday"