This photo was taken on a friend's fence on their farm as they have lots of daffodils in bloom at the moment. I wanted to show where I'm up to on squaring up my hexagons, but the wind was not playing along:
Here you can see that I am trying to square up my hexagons:
Another little lamb on our friend's farm:
The boys having an explore:
Before visiting our friend's, I tried to photograph the quilt top on our farm.
There may have been sun, but there was just so much wind so I had to give up and try elsewhere....
On Mother's Day we went to Harrogate for lunch. As we walked past Betty's I saw this Easter Egg:
This photo is from about 2 weeks ago on the same friend's farm:
And these lambs (also from about 2 weeks ago) are from 'our farmer' where we live...
So it seems, the minute you complain about the rain, the sun shines :-) It's a bit like buying an umbrella. Now I'm going to complain about the wind and buy a windbreaker!!!
I have been known to drive around just for a photo opportunity with a quilt :-)
This curious and very friendly bottle-fed lamb came to investigate...
7 comments:
Oh my, these little lambs are so cute ! And so is your quilt of course.
the hexagon quilt looks great.........always enjoy your pics...........cute lambs.........
Wind or no, that hexagon quilt has turned into a real beauty! Love it with the daffodils. And the lambs are, well, totally adorable.
I do miss the lambs (even if they are really noisy at night!) Your hexagon looks great even with the wind...
The lambs are so cute! We've been watching Lambing Live every night...so interesting and so harsh! The weather with the wind and the rain is incredible! (They are filming in Cumbria...so kinda near you)
You do have spring. Lovely landscape, thanks for sharing.
That's the only trouble with hexagons - the edges. I think that squaring up is the best way to go. Looking good!
Post a Comment