Wednesday, 13 April 2011

At last another girl in the house!

We now have a little girl in the house, that means it's not 3 against one anymore LOL. Yesterday we collected our little Abysinian cat and we are very happy to have been able to give her a home with us....

She likes sleeping IN our duvet cover. Not on, not under, but in :-)


She is friendly, intelligent and a great addition to our family. We look forward to many happy years together!

10 comments:

May Britt said...

I think Rusken is falling in love with Abby :) Purr purr.

Cobi said...

awww she's adorable.

Vicki W said...

What a cutie! She's going to be the Queen now though.

Kim said...

How exciting for your family! She is such a cutie. We really enjoy our cats as they are the snuggly, purring fur friends like your new girl. Enjoy. :-D

Lisa Werdel said...

Hi Carol-Ann,
a little birdy told me it is your birthday today, so I guess this adorable little creature is one of your birthday presents :-) ??
Have a wonderful day with the guys and the new girl !!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

She's delightful...I look forward to many many cat pictures!!! (please)

YankeeQuilter said...

She is beautiful! So glad you aren't so outnumbered now...

Lady of the Cloth said...

What a beautiful kitty. I know what you mean about "girls in the family" I had to get mine in pet form as well. Carline

Unknown said...

She is a cutie pie.

Tonya Ricucci said...

what a sweetie pie. I love the duvet pic.