Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Stop the world, I want to get off :-)

Maybe it's a post Bonnie-Hunter-high...

...or maybe it's that Spring showed it's head with baby lambs and daffodils followed by 2 weeks of rain... ...maybe it's quilt tops needing basting and no time to do it...


... maybe it's that there seems to be more going on right now than at any other time of year... Whatever it is, this blog is neglected and my machine sewing is in a similar state! I have started work on my rose hexagon quilt again. I'm trying to square it up as I hope to hand piece a border... handwork is about all I can do while I try to re-re-organise my sewing/laundry room because next week a very special guest is coming to stay!

5 comments:

Clare said...

You are joking? Seriously? Honestly?

YankeeQuilter said...

Life sometimes gets a bit overwhelming...blog will be here when you are ready...

Helen said...

I recognize the feeling! Just when I think everything is going peachy keen and happy-like, some body throws a monkey wrench into the gears and fouls it all up. I would love a break!

Carole said...

I'm in the same state right now... too many things going on at the same time and I want to scream "Sttooooppp !!" but it's impossible. So I try to breathe slowly and stay positive. Not that easy !

Pascale said...

I know the feeling, hold on and it will pass and you will amaze us again with all that you do.