Sadly, I have NO sewing to report. In fact it's a no-sew zone around here as we have had quite a lot of guests lately as well as things going on including school holidays and getting out into the garden and hospital visits and and and...
However, we are enjoying our little Abby who seems to like my quilts (clever girl LOL)
and we have been so grateful of the sunshine that we have been picnic-ing in for the past few days with our guests! Lets hope the sunshine and the quilt appreciation continues!!!
ps. the cushion was a Christmas gift from my dear friend Vicky (Thanks Vicky!!)
9 comments:
Happy Easter!!
Oh Yes...I do believe you have a quilty cat there indeed! Cute pic!!!
Hi Karol-Ann! Is the kitty new? She seems very at home!!
Rusken also loves my quilts, and he loves to be with me in the sewingroom.
Happy Easter Karol-Ann! Love the saying on the pillow and the stash of quilts with Abby sleeping so sweet on top!
She is adorable!
"Sadly, I have NO sewing to report."
BUT if you average it out with early in the year when you were going flat out you are still having a very productive year!
I'm pleased to say my project is ahead of shedule. 113 blocks done and fabric collected for another 15. Only another 70 to go.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Best
Joyce (no blog)
Quilts are definitely cat magnets - lol ! She looks right at home I must say - have a lovely Easter xx
Quilts are also dog magnets :)
Post a Comment