Friday, 18 March 2011

Is Spring Springing?

I love it when the sun is shining and there are lambs about,

it means Spring MUST be on it's way!!!


Time to start a lttle Spring cleaning on the outside of the house
(now that he's almost finished on the inside...)


Thought I'd take some quilt photos outside,
but there was almost too much sun :-)


DS2 had a friend to play, they had a great time outdoors
in such glorious Spring weather...

5 comments:

Kim said...

Spring is the best! The kids play until they are happily exhausted and dad gets to clear up until he is, well, just exhausted, lol. What a great job he has done remodeling your home. I bet he's looking forward to doing nothing but playing with the boys - or a choice cool drink in a comfy shady spot...pull out the patio furniture, summer isn't far off. Enjoy the wonderful spring!

Carole said...

Yes, spring is on its way (though it's been playing hide and seek here lately !) and we are not fortunate enough to have lambs - but there are hens and cows and goats, plus many horses !
Spring cleaning and decluttering has been taking place here too, inside and outside.
Enjoy the nice weather !

YankeeQuilter said...

Looks wonderful around your house! It is actually hot here in the U.S. today...yikes. And I was going to spend the morning splitting the remaining daylillies - I only go t one bed done and I am done it!

Pascale said...

I love it too when you see lambs in the fields. DOn't over do the spring cleaning... but go on for the quilting.

Unknown said...

Nice pictures, the sky is so blue and says SPRING is here.