The day after he turned six, he lost his first tooth.
I was going to keep the tooth, but the tooth fairy (a.k.a. DH)
threw it, umm..., I mean took it away ;-)
I was going to keep the tooth, but the tooth fairy (a.k.a. DH)
threw it, umm..., I mean took it away ;-)
3 comments:
He’s dressed up for Halloween! The lost tooth adds to him being spooky... well not really, he looks too cute!
R managed to lose her first tooth at school in the 15 minutes between it coming out and me arriving to collect her at the end of the day! I was ridiculously heartbroken at not even getting to see it!!
Am making good progress with Insanity by the way!
Hope all is well.
Men! Honestly! Never mind. There are a few more to go yet. Just make sure you are the Tooth Fairy.
Post a Comment