Upholstery has always been something I wished I could do. A few years back I enquired at an upholstery shop if I could be apprenticed, but I was firmly talked out of it.
DS1 sits on this chair in the living room which badly needed a facelift!:

The sides unscrewed nicely so I was able to cover all the visible parts of it as well as making new cushion covers in one of my favourite Sanderson prints.

DS1 likes it very much so job done then :-)
DS1 sits on this chair in the living room which badly needed a facelift!:
The sides unscrewed nicely so I was able to cover all the visible parts of it as well as making new cushion covers in one of my favourite Sanderson prints.
DS1 likes it very much so job done then :-)
9 comments:
Amazing what a nice coat of colorful fabric can do! I have all the office chairs in our house covered in animal skin prints. When I had to sell one of them, I took my fabric off and the old chair looked brand new!
You are such a multi-talent multi-tasker! Love that fabric and the chair looks great again!
I agree, it looks great. :-)
WOW! What a transformation :o) Is there no end to your talents woman?
That looks great!
What a difference a fabric makes! It looks like a completely modern chair! And well done you for doing such a great job!
That chair looks Fab . What next are you going to get up 2. Vicky C
Looks fabulous!
Gorgeous! Furnishing is something I'm too timid to try...
Post a Comment