I have been taking a night class for the last few weeks in 'Screenprinted Textiles'. When I was at school I did 'Graphics' which included screenprinting on paper and I have dabbled with a few screenprints on fabrics at home thanks to my kind brother who provided me with screens, squeegees, inks and exposures!

In this class we have been experimenting with designs and techniques using several small images.

I have learnt to try and focus. I say try and focus as I am still struggling to focus LOL.

It has been a lot of fun and I have learnt a lot from our very cool teacher. (Mixing paint is not one of them though - I am useless LOL)

Our tutor brings along inspiration:

Just like the schools we are on half term break for a week. I have homework to do for the next time we are back at class: one big design that I need to have focused on :-)
Here is a start I have made:

In this class we have been experimenting with designs and techniques using several small images.
I have learnt to try and focus. I say try and focus as I am still struggling to focus LOL.
It has been a lot of fun and I have learnt a lot from our very cool teacher. (Mixing paint is not one of them though - I am useless LOL)
Our tutor brings along inspiration:
Just like the schools we are on half term break for a week. I have homework to do for the next time we are back at class: one big design that I need to have focused on :-)
Here is a start I have made:
3 comments:
Love your design! You are so talented!!
Cool design...can empathize on the paints. I am hopeless with pottery glazes!
This all looks veerrrryyyy exciting :o)))
Post a Comment