Sunday, 17 October 2010

Excuses Excuses!

There are many reasons why I am not blogging at the moment, nor reading blogs, nor keeping in touch with dear blog friends....

My apologies!

My excuses:

1) The computer is still dead.


It did look very pretty on it's way out :-)

2) My mother arrived from SA for a 7 week stay.

3) I started a night course in Textile Screenprinting :-))))

4) I am still on one crutch and going for physio and water physio twice a week.

5) Now that I am driving, I am doing ALL the fetching and carrying of kids :-(

6) I have been sewing for the occassional market...



7) I have been cleaning the sewing room and house which are in constant need of attention:


8) I have been neglecting the garden :-(



9) I have been knitting - I know, I should be quilting, but it's easier to knit and watch telly while keeping my Mother company in the evenings...

I am sure I can come up with a few more excuses, but I'll try not to!!

7 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

You don’t need to apologize!

But whenever you have some time to blog please tell us about your textile screenprinting!

Chookyblue...... said...

life happens.........see you when things slow down and you have a working computer.........

Andrea said...

Holy Moly - is that your sewing room ? Lol . Seems like you're trying to do too much lovie. Take deep breaths and tell yourself it will all turn out right in the end xx

loulee said...

Enjoy having your mum with you.

Lynda said...

This all sounds very normal to me! And a break from quilting will bring you back rejuvenated!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your visit from your mom...we'll all be here when you get back. :o)

wadenest@gmail.com said...

Well yes, of course we miss you! But we totally get it. Have fun with your mom and share with us what you are working on in class when you get a chance! Nichole