Inquiring minds want to know...what the heck is he doing and is he adding stones or taking them away? Men, Mine does it when he's pruning. Last years our beautiful fruit trees became tall stumps. I could have killed him. Maybe in three or four years we will have fruit again.
8 comments:
Where did I hear that before... LOL?!
I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud!
Is the quizzical look in the second picture for "what honey, didn't you know the "hole" is actually a door?" Or is it for..."ooops" LOL
Hope it all turns out as it should!
Oh my gosh! That's what my hubby says when he goes to prune bushes..."just a little off the top". So what is he doing anyways???? :)Nichole
uh oh! Looks like something interesting is about to happen at your house. :-D
Definitely speechless.
There is a reason I don't let my Dh use power tools....
Inquiring minds want to know...what the heck is he doing and is he adding stones or taking them away?
Men, Mine does it when he's pruning. Last years our beautiful fruit trees became tall stumps. I could have killed him. Maybe in three or four years we will have fruit again.
Post a Comment