Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Life on the farm - Free BOM

As we live on a farm, I just had to tell you about the Happy Wren's free Block of the Month (BOM) called 'Life on the farm'.



The first block combines stitching and piecing and is called 'Hollyhocks and Pumpkins' and is available now... Hop on over, give Nichole some encouragement and bag yourselves a lovely new project to stitch and sew!!

I shall add it to my wishlist for 'some day' (that some day is when I have so much spare time and no laundry :-D)

And I'm a bit late here as she's already on the 3rd block, but Caroline also has a gorgeous stitchery BOM called 'Take time to...'. Go check it out!

Please feel free to make 2 blocks from each BOM and send me one... hee hee - well you can't blame me for trying LOL

2 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

I always have great intentions when I start a BOM but I have yet to finish one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link...looks interesting!