Sunday, 30 May 2010

New BOM from Carol Doak

Carol Doak has a new BOM!

You will need to join her yahoo group to access the files, but it looks great.

Here is one of the blocks from her previous Block Of the Months which I made in African Amafu fabrics...



I am not sure if I will have time to make the new BOM, but it looks really nice! And if you like Carol Doak's blocks (like I do) you will love it I'm sure!

7 comments:

Kate North said...

I need a BOM like I need another hole in my head. Or like I need a broken cam belt in my car this week - oh wait, I already have one of those! But it's so tempting!

YankeeQuilter said...

Love how you placed the little lizard in the center block!

Elsie Montgomery said...

Nice. What size did you make it? I have some nice African fabrics (ahem) that might look great sewn up the same way!

wadenest@gmail.com said...

Oh Wow! I LOVE that fabric and the contrast in the blocks....WOW! Nichole

dutchcomfort said...

That block is amazing!

Pinktulip said...

These colors are awesome! Looks like too much work for me though!

Lynda said...

I love Carol's blocks and your colours are fabulous. However, all that paper piecing drives me crazy! I can only stand to do an occasional one, even though the results are so good.