Q. How many new projects can you start and never finish?

A. Too many!
Q. How many UFO's can you then dig up and start thinking about again thanks to reading quilting blogs?

A. Only one (this week!)
Q. How many fabric pieces can you get over papers while waiting at the hospital?

Only seven! :-(
But I can starting putting 20 kgs of weight on my leg so hopefully I am slowly on the mend :-)
A. Too many!
Q. How many UFO's can you then dig up and start thinking about again thanks to reading quilting blogs?
A. Only one (this week!)
Q. How many fabric pieces can you get over papers while waiting at the hospital?
Only seven! :-(
But I can starting putting 20 kgs of weight on my leg so hopefully I am slowly on the mend :-)
13 comments:
I really hope your leg is on the mend!
And... only one project...? Good for you! Lovely NY beauty blocks! I only made 2 blocks, jusing Japanese woven fabrics and that was enough for me! But now that I read your post it starts itching again...LOL!
That is one project you have to finish - it is simply stunning.
Glad you have finally had some good news with your leg.
Wow, I am loving what you dug up!! Just beautiful, you really must finish it. Glad to hear you are on the mend.
Prayers for your mending from me.... (((hugs))) too.
Wow, which hospital is that??? Can't be the NHS with such a short wait time!! ;-)
Sounds like the leg is making progress even if the UFO count isn't! The NYB looks great!
Looks like you are getting your quilting mojo going along with your dancing legs lol
Great that your leg is on the mend. But be careful, once it is right again you won't have so much time for quilting... :))
Glad to hear that you are getting stronger. I believe that I could get twice as much done if I would just go upstairs and sew and stop reading blogs but then I wouldn't be so inspired. Such a tradeoff.
Hi, my naam is Linda en ek het jou Afrikaanse woorde by Millie se comments raakgesien en wonder nou net of jy dalk van Suid-Afrika is waar ek woon? Ek is ook 'n kwilter en is tans besig met 'n Dear Jane wat darem amper voltooi is. Mooi bly!
Hallo Anonymous, ek kannie terug skryf nie want jou email wys nie. My Afrikaans is nie baaie goed nie maar jy kan my email op sewkalico[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk
Ek is van Kaapstad en wil grag weet n' bietjie van jou en jou dear Jane...
Mooi bly,
Karol-Ann
Oh I just love those ufo's!!! i am getting ready to start something similar here, but NOT that detailed...never done that before...so pretty! Glad for the good doc report...I think that is good news! :) So, now what, what are you working on now??? Nichole
It's good to learn that you are getting better. I wonder if it will slow down your quilting when you are running around with the boys. I love your Marty Michel project. It is a real achievement.
Post a Comment