Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Double Delight - Take 2


I just published the last post when I spotted some sheep on the hill so I crutched outside and hung my Double Delight on the perimeter fence. Then the sun went in, but at least it's a more interesting photo than the last 2...

Knowing me I'll keep trying :-D

20 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

OK, I’ll be patiently waiting for a picture of your Three-double Delight quilt with some sun, calm, sheep and a lovely barn...LOL!

Totally awesome quilt!

Elsie Montgomery said...

Your pictures are so creative - just like this lovely quilt. Very nice. That green background with the fence and sheep is perfect! So nice to be finished, isn't it? I have one done except for the label, so need to get my camera and get it posted.

Fiona said...

Beautiful quilt - and beautiful surroundings.

Anonymous said...

Love the sheep in the distant middle who is looking on wondering what a woman in crutches is up to with a quilt and a camera!!!

Jeanne said...

However you photograph it, the quilt is gorgeous! Great work. Congrats.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Beautiful quilt! I love your back drops - quilts always look fabulous in a rural setting on fences.

FeatherDuster said...

Such a beautiful quilt in a perfect setting.

Helen said...

Gorgeous quilt and the view. Keep those pictures coming.

Katie Z. said...

Your quilt is quite lovely... but what are you doing crutching around just to take pictures for us? Don't hurt yourself!

Beertje Zonn said...

Beautiful quilt Karol - Ann!
Bear regards,

Beertje Zonn

Katie said...

Golly Gee that is GORGEOUS!!!!
man--o--man you really made this pattern your own. It looks like a beautiful vintage bed quilt - so crisp and clean and new!!
so beautiful!!!

Andrea said...

Of course it is beautiful - well done. Is it on your bed now ? xx

Quilter Kathy said...

All the photos of your quilt are gorgeous! Great job!

Katie said...

Lovely!!! Sheep and all! LOL

Mine is still waiting for it's borders.

Pascale said...

I love your quilt, and your view is still beautiful.
You have to keep blogging because we all enjoy so much reading you. It is not a job or an obligation, and has to be a pleasure. But keep going please.

Unknown said...

The picture is great with that beautiful quilt and all the green grass behind it, and of course a few sheep :)

Wendz said...

Karol-Ann, your quilts are gorgous. Love the new banner quilt too. As they say in SA 'mooi bly maar mooi!'

Bec said...

Finding the right setting for quilts can be a challenge, sometimes fun sometimes frustrating. Your photo with the sheep was well worth crutching outside again for! Double Delight looks fantastic! Can't wait to start mine but have to finish some other things first.... hope your recovery is coming along well.

Pinktulip said...

What a gorgeous quilt! Great picture with the sheep in the background!

Jane in Cumbria said...

What a wonderful setting for such a lovely quilt!